dimanche 21 février 2016

Somebody special...


Today, I would like to show you a few photos from a shoot with somebody who means a lot to me... somebody very special... somebody that I've been knowing for 15 years now...

You know, that person who's standing by your side when it gets cloudy in your life & the whole world is against you... to remind you that everything's possible... that sometimes you just have to go with the flow... and that there's no time for the negative bulls*** ... that the storms don't last forever...

She inspired me to live brave and be kind with myself... to travel... to always search for a new paths...and she kicked my ass every time I needed it...

​So grateful to have this ​wonderfully amazing person in my life...​


















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire